• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances. Any bycicle repair workshops ?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello Alexander, and welcome to the forum. You do not give us much information about what you are planning, how far you intend to ride, whether you are going solo or with others. There are bicycle repair shops in the cities and major towns, but not between. I assume you are a regular bike rider so you would know the basic stuff like how to repair a puncture, and you would be taking a repair kit with you.

I am not a bike rider myself, so let us hope that one of our more knowledgeable bike riding forum members will be able to help you.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you. I'm planning to ride from SJPDP to the Santiago de Compostela including Fisterra by bike in October. I hope to find anybody who wants to go together, otherwise I'll try to make it by myself or find anyone at the Camino allready.

Most read last week in this forum