• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances video game

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
Just saw this. A free video game has been published where players can complete daily stages of a virtual Camino Frances by answering questions and solving puzzles related to the route. Complete with a virtual credencial and e-Compostela. Can't say it appeals to me personally but tastes vary!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I’m currently on Camino with my 12 year old twins. Hello from León. It wouldn’t be my thing, but they’d love it. Anyone know where I can get more information? Is it only available in Spanish.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I’m currently on Camino with my 12 year old twins. Hello from León. It wouldn’t be my thing, but they’d love it. Anyone know where I can get more information? Is it only available in Spanish.
The developers' website is http://www.retosenelcamino.es/ . From their FAQ section it appears they are contactable through Twitter and Instagram. Unfortunately I can see nothing to suggest that the software is available in any language other than Spanish.

Most read last week in this forum