• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Francis at easter (best rucksack and boots?)

Cecilia Walker

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Francis Easter 2014
Hola
This will be my first camino; travelling with my sister-in law who did one last year.
Walking Camino Francis over 11 days at Easter.
Have scrolled through posts and just have two questions which are about equipment:
What is the best sized rucksack/make folk would recommend?
I am used to walking in England; have Scarpa and Brasher boots but am wondering if non-leather boots would be better and if you can recommend a make that would be great.
I am working on the principle best boots and rucksack and the forum appears to cover most of the rest of the essential equipment.
Muchas gracias!
Cecilia

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Hi Cecilia,
If you use the search function up top, these questions have been answered many, many times.
Buen Camino!
Annie

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Cecilia,I'm also doing the St Francis way in Easter. When do you start and where? My family and friends are worried that I'm walking it alone. So I'm trying to see if other people are also walking it around the same time.Thanks :-

LuzLu

Hi Cecilia,I'm also doing the St Francis way in Easter. When do you start and where? My family and friends are worried that I'm walking it alone. So I'm trying to see if other people are also walking it around the same time.Thanks :-

LuzLu

LuzLu
Hello we are starting in Logrono on the 17th April ending up (we hope) in Serria about the 26th April. I am confident that you will have no problems walking alone as all these posts indicate! Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum