• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Resource icon

Camino Ingles - walking notes for the extension from Covas to Ferrol V1

No permission to download

dougfitz

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Past: a few
Last: Sanabres
Next: St Olav's Way
dougfitz submitted a new resource:

Camino Ingles - walking notes for the extension from Covas to Ferrol - Description of the Covas albergue and the route from Covas around the headland to Ferrol

Read more about this resource...

GPS track for this route ...

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Many thanks, Doug - most interesting extension to the Ingles - I will add it on when I do my 3rd walk along that route.

I also found a good guide (in Spanish) that has a lot more information in it about the natural and human geography. It is titled 'Camino Ingles: Covas - Puerto de Ferrol'. I printed it out, but it doesn't have a web address, nor can I find it using the title as a web search. If I do, I will let you know.

Regards,

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc