• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portugues

scubajunky

hi all,
I'm on the Portuguese central, at vilaranho,
been a nice walk today but very quiet, not many people about. Is that typical of this time of year, I don't mind walking alone but don't want to walk ten days alone !

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi scubajunky.

See my posts in the same CP thread. I tagged them as live from the Camino Portuguese. I am reporting live about my daily walk, accommodation, and the pilgrims I see each day. As you are South ofemit would be interesting to see your experiences and of tjey change going north.

Buen Camino! Post.ony thread if you have questions for wjem you get North of Tui. (It is also good to have some questions documented for future pilgrims).

Hi just finished coastal/littoral on Friday and even less people on that route, very quiet experience.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Shame a group of four passed Baiona yesterday one from South Africa, two from Czech Republic and an italian. I told them when they get to Redondela they will see alot of pilgrims, sometimes its over a hundred per day...

Yes when I got to Rendondela I saw more pilgrims in half an hour than had seen in a week.

Most read last week in this forum