This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino September 3 from Oviedo

morningcoffee

Hello all! My girlfriend and I will be starting the Camino Primitivo on Monday, September 3! We're so excited! Packs at +/- 14 lbs/6.4 kg and falling... This is my second camino (Portugues in 2010) and her first. Anyone else going to be on the road around that time?

Andrew

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
It's a really beautiful camino although tough in places... We'll be walking the Ruta Vadiniense at the same time. Buen camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I start from Oviedo on the 9th of September.

This is what you'll see...View attachment 45830

That’s a beautiful picture, david46, except for all the pavement I see! Can you identify that spot? Somewhere near Tineo perhaps? I know that they have been slowly replacing the Primitivo with hormigón, which is a crushed rock, but I am surprised to see that there are now huge swaths of pavement as well. Not good news for those who love the Primitivo, but it looks like the phenomenon has spread well beyond the Francés and Norte.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum