• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Casa del Pescador, Ambasmestas

RevBarbaraG

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (2018)
I was already going to recommend this albergue heartily - the food is superb (home-made breadsticks and hummus to accompany the pumpkinsoup, followed by smoked trout from their own pond and fresh vegetables from their garden), lovely clean roomy bathroom and only €1 to use the washing machine.

It’s a sign of how relaxed I was that I didn’t notice anything was wrong until about half an hour into my walk, when a car drew up ahead of me. Out jumped the hospitalero and handed me my bumbag, which I had left hanging over the chair at breakfast (bacon and egg). Money, cards, passport, insurance docs, medication, guidebook.....

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We stayed there last June, it was lovely - and ground floor! The food was excellent, and they had this Scottish Fold cat, cant remember her name.

Attachments

• 20170611_110300.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
oops, hope he isnt offended. He was lovely though.

Most read last week in this forum