• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cheap flights from London Gatwick to bordeaux

pedrojock

Hi there
Just in case anyone is planning to travel to france to start their camino, British airways are doing cheap flights from London Gatwick to Bordeaux for 28 pounds and that includes taxes!! Whats more the weight allowance is 23kgs against ryanairs 20 kgs. As I live in south London it is so much easier/ quicker to get to Gatwick. I have checked the train sites and its about 19 quid to get from bordeaux to bayonne. Hope this is of help to anyone.
Regards
Peter

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
it's certainly worth shopping around these days to see what the traditional airlines have to offer; they are having to reduce fares drastically to compete with the budget airlines.

However, I would question the wisdom of trying to carry 23kg of baggage with you ;-)

Most read last week in this forum