• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

College credit for walking Leon to Santiago

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I suppose that this is similar to receiving a "credit" on your CV from potential employers (there somewhere is another thread on this subject)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I suppose that this is similar to receiving a "credit" on your CV from potential employers (there somewhere is another thread on this subject)
I don't see it that way, this is a real course a out the Camino, be it history, théologie, architecture, sociology.the académic content is something I miss when I walk, the CF in particular. The univeristy of Navarra also offers a course, but I think the walk is much shorter. Walking the last 100km by school kids is just a school outing, not part of the reaching curriculum per say.

So it seems to be confirmed: walking a Camino has its academic benefits. Thus also the Compostela should be beneficial on a CV.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
No, only of you have take the course that comes with it. Other than that, summer camp.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum