• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Connecting through Amsterdam

mwendt

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese (2022)
Camino Finisterre (2023)
Traveling through Amsterdam Schiphol later on Monday, what is anyones experience transitioning through the airport; US to Porto.
Thanks

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I haven't been there recently but my past experience is that it is a very efficient airport
Out of all the major European airports, Schipol is possible the most famous for the amount of connecting traffic it generates, and has developed products to meet expectation! My experiences have been very positive.

Traveling through Amsterdam Schiphol later on Monday, what is anyones experience transitioning through the airport; US to Porto.
Thanks
I too will be flying to Porto via Amsterdam next Wednesday. I have flown through Amsterdam and had no issue. Safe travels.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Schiphol has been for months extremely busy. In June it took me three hours in line to get through security (flight Amsterdam - Bilbao).

I assume that transit through the airport is another story, at least I certainly hope for you!

Most read last week in this forum