• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino coruna

andy.d

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Levante 2009
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2011
Camino Ingles (Coruna) 2014
Pilgrims Way Winchester - Canterbury
Camino Ingles (Ferrol) 2015
Cistercian Way (Wales) 2016
I'm off on Sunday with a small group of friends for a short (and wet!) pilgrimage from A Coruna to Santiago with a few days of Retreat in Santiago at the end. If I get the chance I will blog, but I suspect I am more likely to report back afterwards.

If you have anything you want us to pray for, please let me know either here or by pm by Sunday.

Andy

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Have a great trip Andy really hope it is a little dryer than you anticipate.Will be thinking of you on your journey and look forward to your report on your return. Will PM you shortly.
Buen Camino pilgrim

Last edited:
Hope that you have as much luck as we did end of december. The forecast was rain all week and only the last two days were wet. The moment we entered Santiago the sun came out.
Wishing you a buen camino and wonderful retreat.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Buen camino, Andy, wishing you a very wonderful Camino Inglés. Laurie

Buen camino Andy Hope to read about your experiences. We will walk the Ingles from Ferrol within some month.
God bless you.

Thanks everyone!

Andy

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hope I'm in time. Prayer for three things, please ...
1] All pilgrims on the camino this year - for their health and safety [I'm off on May 14th on the Ingles!
2] The 11,000 children killed in Syria in the last two years.
3] Those in Syria who are dispossessed of home - over a million refugees.
Thanks, Andy!
God bless and Buen camino!

You're in time!

Andy

Hi Andy,

If you'd like a Compostella you might think of walking from Ferrol instead of A Coruna - it's only a few miles more and is easy to get to by bus from A Coruna.

BWE
(from Warwickshire)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks - but 3 days is fine on this occasion (and I have Compostelas looking down on me from the wall)

Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc