• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Currently walking the VdlP my blog is here

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm following your blog, great reading, thank you.
But my oh my you're walking HUGE distances! Wishing you a shorter day tomorrow.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'll be starting from Seville on 29th or 30th, also walking for a couple of UK charities, so your blog will be a great help to me.

Buen Camino

I'm following your blog, great reading, thank you.
But my oh my you're walking HUGE distances! Wishing you a shorter day tomorrow.
Thank you I'm I'm Merida at he moment. Fabulous Roman remains will post another blog tomorrow temp. Currently 28C.. They are long stages I must admit but I want to get to Salamanca for my 68th birthday on 1st May where I just might take another day off.

Last edited:
I'll be starting from Seville on 29th or 30th, also walking for a couple of UK charities, so your blog will be a great help to me.

Buen Camino
Thanks you, I will try to get a new blog up every four days or so. 28C in Merida at the moment so sloped off indoors until it cools down. A bit of a shock after winter on Dartmoor. Good luck with the walk.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum