• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Day 5 of the Frances!

SFHiker

Time of past OR future Camino
Late April
Experienced the first day of rain so far. It was mostly light but it lasted most of the day. Made the air a bit chilly but tolerable. I went from Manero to Villamayor today. Spent most of the day alone! Even got to enjoy the wine fountain in Irache by myself!
Beun Camino!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks for sharing your progress - quick question, what's the temp like at night? I'm heading out in a week and a half do to the CF.

Buen Camino x

Temperatures are currently down to 0 degrees (or a few more), also max temperatures are going down, way below 20 degrees.
Some Albergues aren’t heated and still wintery cold.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks for sharing your progress - quick question, what's the temp like at night? I'm heading out in a week and a half do to the CF.

Buen Camino x
I thought I replied to this but it apparently didn't take! I brought my 45 degree sleeping bag and that's been fine for me. For the mornings which have been chilly, I would recommend bringing a warm had and gloves. Not ski gloves but something to protect you from the wind and morning chill.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum