• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Documentery on Netflix

Roger Hogstrom

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2001 and 2006, Via de la plata 2007,2010,2017,2019. CdM 3 times Ruta de la lana (2021
I don´t know if this is news or not.At least new to me Yesterday I saw an american documentery about a priest and ten men walking Camino del norte. Saw it on Netflix. Really good. The documenterys name is
Footprints:The Path of Your Life.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Even available on Netflix Canada !! Thanks for the recommendation!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I don´t know if this is news or not.At least new to me Yesterday I saw an american documentery about a priest and ten men walking Camino del norte. Saw it on Netflix. Really good. The documenterys name is
It's been out for some time. Saw it about a year before I set out to do the CF. I've watched it twice and it helped to give me a great glimpse into what to expect on my camino 2019.

Sorry but I just couldn't get through the film. My Camino experience was joyous. The experience these men had was just a self centered ordeal. The scenery in the background was the only redeeming factor unfortunately their wasn't much of it. Much is in Spanish, I'm bilingual so not a problem for me but for others you'll miss much dialogue.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks for the tip. So sad I have to postpone my journey this Fall after 5 years of planning but it’s way more important for everyone to take the time to stay safe, heal and rebuild their community. It will be a changed world...

Most read last week in this forum