• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Does anyone know of a bike store in San Sebastian

Tom Deitner

Hello

I will be starting the Camino del Norte in late August and I was thinking of buying my bike in San Sebastian. Any information will be appreciated

Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Bike

Hello Tom,
I don't know of any bike stores in San Sebastian but you could consider hiring a bike rather from Tour 'n Ride in Santiago.

Tour’n’ride will ship their bike to you, and then you bike it back to them. Bike rental with a twist!
This is one of the services that Tour’n’ride can offer for pilgrims that do not want the hassle with traveling with their bikes on planes, trains and busses. They will ship the bike with SEUR (the FedEx of Spain), you pick it up and bike the bike back to Santiago and return it there.
Please see their website for prices and for more details regarding the services of Tour’n’ride. You will find them at:
http://www.tournride.com/

Most read last week in this forum