• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

El Camino Del Norte - The walk of life 2010

Northern Light

Perhaps no words will ever be enough to describe , this journey of maps and within. 800 Km by foot and by heart. People , places , oceans , mountains and moments thats been written in . I hope that everyone someday in their lives reach some kind of Santiago.
A northern peregrino that came to learn how to carry her scars and a backpack loaded with life. To meet others of my kind and write new stories down the roads. Simply one of the hardest and most beautiful things I ever done. A give and a letting go.
Thanks to everyone that walked with me in their minds and on the path. I left a piece of me in the ashes of Finisterres fire , only to see a new one lighten up in my soul.

Buen Camino ! / Marina

Attachments

• Pilgrims - Kopia.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 2,107
  • The way to go.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,088
  • Backpacking pilgrim.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,088
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Marina,
it feels like you walk right back into your soul when you walk the camino,

Buen Camino!

Well Mike .
It was time to take place again! Gather inside . Journeys are about coming home and the main maps of my destinations - usually we re within.

Nice to meet and Buen Camino to you to ! / Marina

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum