• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finally.......doing the whole journey!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We'll be 2 days ahead of you. We're slow, so you'll catch up fast!
See you for a cafe con leche somewhere

Buen Camino.

You'll see 2 packs like this.......moving slowly........

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi! I will be starting the Camino Frances on April 27th with family members joining me at various stages on my way to (hopefully!!) Santiago Paul

Hi Paul, you have been on the forum a long time, so, yes, Buen Camino, finally! I guess, by “the whole journey” you mean from St Jean Pied de Port? Have a wonderful journey. Just start slowly to begin with, so you don’t get any injuries, no hurry! All the Best,
Jill

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Paul , wish you and your family members a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino , Peter .

Buen Camino-
I’m starting May 3 - maybe we’ll pass each other if you take a few days off.
Penny

You never know Penny!!!!
Paul

We'll be 2 days ahead of you. We're slow, so you'll catch up fast!
See you for a cafe con leche somewhere

Buen Camino.

You'll see 2 packs like this.......moving slowly........

Very distinctive rucksacks - will keep an eye out for you both!!!
Paul

A selection of Camino Jewellery
i start on the 18th but will be going very slow... you'll probably find me and my beard puffing up a very slight incline not long after you start good luck. buen camino..

I arrive SJPP 26 Aprll and begin walking the Valcarlos route 27 April. Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I (we) hope to do the Napoleon route if possible. Thoroughly enjoyed it last year with blue skies and gentle warmth. I realise though that this is the exception rather than the rule! Though as I badly sprained my ankle two weeks ago a lower route at the beginning might be the most sensible- but I remain optimistic.
Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum