• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First step completed - saying hello!!

Abyshouse

Hi all

I wanted to say hi, I didnt realise how long it would take me just to do that! So hello I am hoping, no, going to do The Camino in September 2012 and already the advice I have read on here is extremely helpful. Its wonderful to read about all the different things that you have experienced and read about people that like me are new to the journey.

Hope to contribute and be involved lots more but for now I have completed my first step - saying hello

Miranda

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Miranda,
Welcome to the forum. September should be a nice time to walk the Frances Route.
Enjoy your planning, ask anything you're not sure about.
Buen Camino.
Col

Hi Col

I have just seen a page for introductions oops - so have posted again! thank you so much for the welcome..

Miranda

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Welcome to the forum. Now that you are active with the rest of us...the selection of a date to start your Camino cannot be far behind.
Buen Camino.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum