• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First timer starting in March 2017

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Portuguese, Catalan, Moz, VdlP, Ingles
Being a first-timer, and starting in March, which is a bit earlier than I intended, I wanted to say how incredibly useful this forum has been in my planning. Every single unknown that was buzzing in my head has found an answer here. I'm celebrating reaching the venerable age of 60, and delighted to see that my future fellow Pelegrinos and pelegrinas consider this to be middle aged. If anyone is planning to start from SJPDP on March 18th or 19th, let me know. It will be good to compare notes.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Ha I used to live in Poole years ago. Hamworthy

Loved Poole and Dorset wonderful place to live.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum