• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Fotos, Photos.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Javier said:
I have just put some photos of my Last Camino in my personal Gallery.
Javier, these are really beautiful photos. I love one of your earlier landscapes with the almond blossoms all out. And I love the "foot" of the statue.
I will back to look at these inspirational photos again!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
How do I fing your personal gallery please?

Omar, Click Javier's profile. That's where you'll see the link to his gallery.

Javier, great photos. I like the idea of bringing the flag of Nafarroa with you. When I did my camino last year I brought the bandera de Filipinas too, like thousands of Brazilians on the camino. I did meet some pilgrims who didn't like the idea though.

Mark

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Javier, muchas gracias por the wonderful photos.
They give a vivid sense of what day to day life is like on the camino.
The countryside is so beautiful!

Buen Dia!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Javier,

But aren't Navarra / Nafarroa the same thing? It's like saying Filipinas vs. Pilipinas vs. Philippines. ;-) I have this poster of "Xabier 2006: Kultura unibertsalaren topaketa" right in front of my desk. Wonderful memento of my pilgrimage to a special saint.

Mabuhay!

Mark

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum