• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Found - Tilley hat outside Burgos

Time of past OR future Camino
September, 2023
Found a man’s (?) Tilley hat on a park bench a few km outside Burgos Oct 3. Well used, dusty, damp. Probably there overnight maybe longer. No name or phone # and nothing in hidden compartment. I put in my pack for now. It will be donated if owner not found.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If it's a Tilly hat keep your eye out for a hatless Canadian.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Anyone who owns a Tilley hat will surely be disappointed to have lost it...I hope he gets reunited with it. I bought mine on a whim and it was just shy of three figures($).
How kind of you to watch over it in the meantime.

I’ve been wearing Tilley hats for 30 years. Obviously wearing a Tilley on this Camino and I am surprised how many people who are not Canadian ask me if I’m wearing a Tilley. I’d be disappointed to lose mine so I couldn’t just leave this stray behind. On the park bench that is. I’m hanging out in Spain till mid-December but this Tilley and a couple of other items are not leaving Spain with me.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum