• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Free hiking stick tips, USA

Time of past OR future Camino
Cami Sant Jaume (2017)
TAKEN:
Hi folks, I bought these PaceMaker Stix tips for putting on hiking poles, but I don't use poles, so why would I need tips?? If you can use them, and are in the USA, I'll be happy to mail them to you. No charge. PM your address.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi folks, I bought these PaceMaker Stix tips for putting on hiking poles, but I don't use poles, so why would I need tips?? If you can use them, and are in the USA, I'll be happy to mail them to you. No charge. PM your address. View attachment 50217
I would love them but I do not know how to PM you. That is, if nobody has asked for them yet.

I would love them but I do not know how to PM you. That is, if nobody has asked for them yet.
Hey Wonzie! Click on his avatar...the E square. Click on "start conversation" which is a private message to him, and hit "post" or "save" once you are done. Voila!

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hey Wonzie! Click on his avatar...the E square. Click on "start conversation" which is a private message to him, and hit "post" or "save" once you are done. Voila!
Thanks for your info! Too late, but that's ok. At least i have learned something! thanks, MaineSally!

Most read last week in this forum