• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Fromista to Burgos

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de France,Camino del Norte
Hi guys,has anyone got up to date info on transport from Fromista to Burgos. I found some info on line but it was dated 2014 as a wordpress document so not sure if it's to be trusted. Won't be travelling until April 24,thanks.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Actually train to palencia, train to Burgos has the best frequency but you’ll roll into Burgos Rosa Manzano and it’s a long walk back to the city centre

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Might be worth a phone call to them or the Turismo in Fromista
Agreed! If there's a bus to Burgos, they'll surely know.

On my September 2019 Camino my back had begun to hurt very badly by the time I reached Fromista. I went to the Turismo in town center and asked about public transportation to my next target town, Carrion de los Condes. The lady I spoke with was very nice, and informed me that the strictly-local bus line Yaguez could pick me up across the street at 10 AM. It did! Nice bus, cheap ticket.

Hi guys,has anyone got up to date info on transport from Fromista to Burgos. I found some info on line but it was dated 2014 as a wordpress document so not sure if it's to be trusted. Won't be travelling until April 24,thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Amaya bus website shows one bus at 0730 and another at 1000 Frómista to Burgos. Mondays to Saturdays.

I think this is the one Tincatinker,or its the one I found with Pauls info

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum