• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

getting a credential in San Sebastian

megster_29

Hey guys, I have been lurking for awhile and have learned a lot of useful things from this board! I am beginning the camino del norte in San Sebastian in September.

Does anyone know where I can get a credential there? (Sorry I think I have seen this on a different post somewhere, but I can't find it) Or should I just order one from the American friends of St. James, for some reason that seems less authentic or something to me.

Thanks!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
While I can't guarantee that this information is still correct, but I have read that the Albergue juvenil "Ondarreta La Sirena" in San Sebastian has credencials. If not, you could ask at the Cathedral, Tourist Information Office, or Ayuntamiento (Town Hall).

Most read last week in this forum