• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Getting from porto airport to povoa varzim

Sharstef

Time of past OR future Camino
Tui to Santiago 2017
Doing the seaside/coastal route starting at povoa de varzim. I'm flying into porto. What's the best way to get to my start point. I was thinking metro?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi you could take the metro. I liked the walk along the river. There is a donativo pretty much halfway to Pavoa. I overnighted with a seasoned pilgrim and she said you will feel your back bag the first week and then no more. So I counted the back bag days down and guess what she was right.

Doing the seaside/coastal route starting at povoa de varzim. I'm flying into porto. What's the best way to get to my start point. I was thinking metro?
Depending where you are in Porto there is a metro to Póvoa de Varzim

Are you coming from the airport go by metro , line E to station Verdes and change to line B there for the metro to Póvoa
From the city center Trindade is one of the stations where the metro B can be taken

https://goo.gl/images/1qSzTK

At the airport you can by your ticket at a machine. We found it complecated but with help of some kind and helpful locals we got our tickets.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum