• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Giving Thanks

mlhhome

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (X3), VDLP, Madrid ‘12-‘22
This past Spring, I had a painful/infected toe that was treated at the Najera medical clinic at no charge. As I reflect upon all the goodness that was shown to me on my Camino, this clinic empathy and skills stands out as I was able to complete my journey - pain free!

I want to send a gift and note to the central clinic.... I am open to ideas/suggestions and need the address. Let me know if you have a recommendation and/or know the mailing address.

Many thanks

Mike

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Was it the Centro de Salud Najera, on the eastern side of the river? If so;
Avenida La Rioja, 5
26300 Nájera, Spain
941 363 501

Buen Camino!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum