• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Guide Book

arianaco31

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances summer 2017. Future Lisbon to Santiago Summer 2019. Camino summer 2020
Hello! I am planning on at least walking the Frances from St. Jean pied de Port in summer 2020 after I graduate college. As I have already walked this route I've been thinking about adding the walk from Le Puy to challenge myself. What are the best books or resources I can read now in order to decide if I want to walk it. If anyone have any information they think I should know regarding this route please let me know!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Get the Miam Miam Dodo book from amazon.fr

Its maps are schematic, but the accommodation listing is comprehensive. You need to call ahead in France because the French do (and because many places will not open if no one has reserved). Miam has the information you will need.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum