• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

hairdresser in santiago

Time of past OR future Camino
2014 Pamplona to Burgos, 2017 SJDP to Santiago,
Hi we will be finishing our camino in early June and my wife is looking for a good hairdresser in Santiago
This is always an important thing for ladies so please help
Cheers Scott

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I should add she is 59 years young so looking for a shorter hairstyle and colour
(it is possible that she will have lost all her vanity by being changed on the way but I wouldn't count on it lol)

I liked the one in the Corte Inglés department store. They also have translators who can help out.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I've had a hair treatment in Santiago. The hotel I was staying recommended one close by. I didn't keep details but it was not a long way from cathedral.
Your wife won't have trouble finding one.

Hi we will be finishing our camino in early June and my wife is looking for a good hairdresser in Santiago
This is always an important thing for ladies so please help
Cheers Scott
Not sure about ladies hairdressers but I was surprised that for a mans haircut in Santiago you needed at least 24 hours notice to get a haircut but that said you got a very good haircut well worth the wait

Most read last week in this forum