• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help with trains

Peronel

I'm really starting to panic a bit. I'm flying into Lyon in mid-June to start from Le Puy. Keep looking at the SNCF website for trains. Nothing shown. Help??

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm really starting to panic a bit. I'm flying into Lyon in mid-June to start from Le Puy. Keep looking at the SNCF website for trains. Nothing shown. Help??

See what I wrote in this thread earlier this morning.

MM

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Use SNCF website. Lyon Part Dieu to Le Puy en Velay. Schedule indicates several per day (18 June 2014)

SNCF
http://www.sncf.com/

You won't need reservations on the route. Just buy your tickets at the station.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I will be walking the Le puy route starting end July and have the same question about getting from Lyon to Le Puy. There are supposedly several trains a day (read that in this forum and also found that on one of the train sites, but can`t remember which one, sorry), but on the sncf site (I went to two of them given in this thread) only the train at 12:06 is given. Can anyone explain this discrepancy? So, me too . . . help?? I am reassured by the comment that a reservation is not needed.

I don't know what you are doing to get the response with only one train.

SNCF site can be confusing. Sometimes it will send you to a site intended for sales to overseas customers. If you are not getting the sites as listed below try clearing the cookies from your browser. If there is ever a drop down list asking where you are tell them you are in France.

Here is what the website should look like:

Click the 'billets & info trajets'

Click the 'Horaires & Reservation'

Enter 'Lyon Part-Dieu' (depart) and 'Le Puy-en-Velay' (arrivee) and date of travel.

Click 'Recherche'

That will render a schedule of several trains:

Most read last week in this forum