• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotel in St Jean neat pilgrim's office

sojourners

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello,

Could anyone suggest a small inexpensive hotel near the pilgrim’s office in St. Jean? Friends are dropping us off tomorrow and would like to spend the night before returning home.

After the past two disasters with booking.com I no longer use them.

Thanks in advance.

Please excuse misspelling in title. I can't find a way to correct it.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi, I checked booking.com for availability for tomorrow night, and the only one that comes up is this one:

Hôtel Camou - Chambre d'hôtes Relais de Compostelle  

2-star hotel

Address: Route de Lassée Place de l'église Herriko plaza Eliza ondoa, 64220 Uhart-Cize, France

Phone:+33 5 59 37 02 78

Jill

Try the Hotel Ramuntcho which is about 100 meters (guessing) from the Pilgrim's Office. Even if booking.com shows it as booked out the hotel may still have a room as booking.com is given a certain allocation of rooms and when they are gone they are gone, but that doesn't mean to say that if you deal with the hotel directly that you won't be able to get a room. It certainly is worth a try as it is a great little hotel and not too expensive either.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you

Thank you

I stayed there. Very nice. Though what is 'inexpensive'. (e80)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Sorry you had disasters with booking.com
I use them all the time and did so during my Camino. Never any problems.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum