• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I am off on my unicorn

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
Hello everyone, it's my day to say thank you to all of you who have given so unselfishly of your knowledge and advice to a novice pilgrim.

I am leaving Toronto Tuesday evening, on my way to Paris and Bayonne and starting in SJPDP on September 6. As Falcon pointed out in a previous posting, as a proper Canadian, I am obliged to wear my Tilley Hat (which I have), not taking a hockey stick as walking poles, also suggested by Falcon.. :roll: . Some of you staying in A. Orisson the night of Sept.6/7, will get to be my room mates and if you like tea, you are in for a treat.

When you see a Tilley Hat sitting by the wayside, or at a monument or some other beautiful spot, taking tea gongfu style, this is your invitation to stop and participate in the celebration.

Oh, and if you happen to see a Unicorn nearby, don't worry... you are not hallucinating... they say all kinds of magic happens on the Camino... well that would be one of those moments ... so enjoy!

To all my fellow pilgrims along the path... Buen Camino Ultreya! :arrow:
Ingrid

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I suspect sightings of Unicorns are directly proportional to availability of Sangria.

Buen Camino

Mike

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Or freely flowing vino tinto.

Added to this forum using Tapatalk 2

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum