• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I'm from Toronto-I Plan to Cycle Camino Norte in mid May 201

jcosta

Time of past OR future Camino
I am planning on riding the Camino Del Norte in mid May 2013. Please share any good and bad experiences you may have faced (e.g. theft, things I shoudn't miss, recommendations, etc). thank You

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
jcosta said:
I am planning on riding the Camino Del Norte in mid May 2013. Please share any good and bad experiences you may have faced (e.g. theft, things I shoudn't miss, recommendations, etc). thank You

Hi,
I'm in Toronto. I've done the Camino Frances (in 2011) but I walked so I can't be of much help to you since you will be biking. But, I was told that there's a fellow who works at Mountain Equipment Coop (at King) who has done the Camino. He might be able to help you. Just a tip.

I plan to do the Camino del Norte in May also, taking the Primitivo for the later section. Are you interested in a companion?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum