• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

In Belorado now on CF

NomadBoomer

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances ( 2017, 2018,Aug 2023) Vdlp (2018)
Walking 3 weeks from Roncesvalles. About half way now few days from Burgos. Plenty of people walking but not as busy as the September wave from Sjpdp starting now. We have not booked anywhere since Roncesvalles and we have had zero issues getting beds. I don't think anyone else has too.
Other people were stressing that they couldn't book beds on booking.com and when we turned up there were plenty of beds. Some of the municipals only 50% full.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Generally, accommodations only release a few of their rooms on the booking sites, as the sites take a cut and few businesses want to sell all of their rooms at a discount. In my experience, there are usually rooms available. When the booking site says full, I usually just telephone the place and find a room. Obviously, turning up works as well.

Most read last week in this forum