• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Instagrammed my coastal Camino and thank you

DCoulter

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugues 2019
My husband, friends and I just finished our Camino from Baiona to Santiago de Compestela. It was fantastic! I posted some pictures and a few small videos on Instagram if you are interested in seeing it. The profile name is Caminoportuguese2019.

Thank you to everyone who has posted here about their Caminos. I felt very prepared and it made it so much easier to plan for. Gracias.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My wife and I hope to do the same walk from Baiona to Saniago next March. This is our first Camino and would love any advice/tips you can share. I will message you one insta. Thanks!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum