• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Irun - April 1st, 2023

hielienie

Time of past OR future Camino
Apr2017:Frances,Muxia,Finisterre
Apr2023:Del Norte
Feels like I will be the only peregrino starting in Irun on April 1st. And it's not even an April fools joke...

Well... I'm ready for the rain and the solitude and the coastal alternatives.

Buen Camino to everyone also planning their first steps.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I started in Irun on Feb 23rd a few years ago and had nothing but warmth and sunshine for the first week. So anything is possible. Buen camino!

Feels like I will be the only peregrino starting in Irun on April 1st. And it's not even an April fools joke...

My friend Holly and I are starting March 31. Sure we'll see each other! We will be taking our time and enjoying the peace!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My friend Holly and I are starting March 31. Sure we'll see each other! We will be taking our time and enjoying the peace!!
Aaah! Hello Holly. Hope to see you somewhere on a trail. Buen Camino!

Hi Hielienie. You are far ahead of me. I plan to start from SJPdP on the 4th of September and may stay at a friend's house in Biarritz for a couple of days. I will probably pass Irun around 10th of September and then continue on the Camino Norte.
I look forward to read more about your Camino here. Hope you will have a fantastic Camino experience. I'm sure the weather will be fine. At this moment - march 15th - it's sunny and rather warm in the southeast of France. And the Camino will not be too crowded...
Ultreia
Maggi

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum