• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Itziar Accommodation

Kenack

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino frances, del norte
Planning my Camino trip for Aug/September and have come across Arriola Txiki in Itziar, a few km from Deba.

Anyone stayed there before? is it on or off the camino route?

Thanks
Ken

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Planning my Camino trip for Aug/September and have come across Arriola Txiki in Itziar, a few km from Deba.

Anyone stayed there before? is it on or off the camino route?

Thanks
Ken
According to the casa rural's website, it is right in town, not a few km before. IT's not a huge town, so you can't be too far from the Camino. https://anecu.com/ruralarriolatxiki-review/

If you look at the map of where it is, my memory is that the camino crosses on the bridge right near the train station, so it looks like only a few blocks away.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum