This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Journalism Student Filming Frances Documentary from Tomorrow

jj-now

Time of past OR future Camino
Past: Camino Frances, walked from 6-Feb to 3-Mar-17.
Future: Camino Frances for summer 2019
Hi all,

I'm arriving in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port tomorrow to begin my documentary for university. This will be my second time walking the French-Way, and I want to best capture and share some of the people behind the walk (it's getting more popular for a reason).

If we cross paths and you have a moment I would love to hear your story.

(This trip was planned and announced in a past post - delayed due to circumstances, but I'm en route to France right now!)

Buon Camino!

James

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Currently in Estella and have interviewed 4 pilgrims so far! I am constantly having to rethink the angle with each new conversation and experience but I'm excited to finish this. Buon Camino Perigrinos

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.

Most read last week in this forum