• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

June Camino...

Darren John

Hello community!!

I will be walking the Camino France in mid June but can anyone tell me will it be really busy on the Camino?

Regards,
Darren

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
mid June but can anyone tell me will it be really busy
That is just about the busiest time! June departures arrive in Santiago in July; mid-July of last year saw 1,100 to 1,500 compostelas issued each day.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I walked last year on start of July and it was fantastic! Of course a lot of people, but you can be also alone if you want and no problem with sleeping in albergue..

We walked starting SJPP May 28 - so mostly in June. If that is the definition of crowded then the other months must be practically solitary. We walked alone whenever we wanted (not inlcuding the last 100m of course), but also could walk with people if we wished. I was actually surprised how few folks were on the Way most of the time.

As we got closer to Santiago we did try to stay off of the Brierly cities however - so maybe that helped.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum