• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just completed short portion of the Camino del Norte

dustylee

I have a blog with both photos and descriptions (in both Spanish & English) of our brief, yet intense, walk from San Sebastian to Bilbao (and then to Santander by train). It is a gorgeous walk & I wish that we had been able to do more, but the walking was much more physically demanding than that I did a year previously on the Camino Frances (Astorga to Santiago). The link is: http://www.dustyscamino.blogspot.com. Comments are always appreciated!
Dusty from Austin

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Dusty
as someone setting off from Irun next Tuesday,it was very informative to read your blog and see some recent pics-so thanks for that,though it as left me thinking I should have done some training
Ian

Hi Ian

Buen camino for your walk starting next Tuesday. Hope to hear from you as you go.

Alan

Be brave. Life is joyous.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ian:
It is a harder walk than the part of the Frances that I did, but (as always) I carried too much stuff (needed my ipad for blog, etc.) so perhaps if you travel lighter, it will be easier for you. Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum