• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Kindle found

jenzinspain

Time of past OR future Camino
[2012][2013] [2014]
I found a kindle at the San Miguel parochial albergue in Estella. Possibly belonging to Joel or Elizabeth Burgess. Please call Jenny (hospitalera) on 635 866 008 and I can take it to the albergue where you/ they will be staying the next night.
Buen camino to all the peregrinos.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Suggestion, if the Kindle was not locked, see if there is an e-mail application and an e-mail address for these folks. Proceed accordingly, they likely have another device to access e-mail, etc. e.g. a smartphone...

I always place a 1/2" label on all my expensive stuff that might 'walk.' To make the label, I have a small, battery-operated Brother labeling machine. This label has my e-mail (also my name) and my iPhone / text number. My label reads like this:

firstname.lastname@gmail.com
+1.999.123.4567 (iPhone / text)

I put this on each walking pole / stick, my iPhone, and any electronic item. It is also on my passport and pilgrim credencial.

Hope this helps

Most read last week in this forum