• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Last 100 km?

kenwilltravel

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Coastal (2018)
Portuguese Coastal, with Spiritual Variant (2019)
Does anyone know where the last 100 km starts on the Portuguese coastal Camino? We anticipate doing more than 100 km but for planning purposes wanted to know where the last 100 starts. Thanks!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks, Tincatinker. But what if you continued along the Spanish coast from Caminha/A Guarda rather than going inland to Tui?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Then you would walk further than 100k. It's all those wiggly bits that pile on the K's. Quite how many I haven't a clue. I tend to use google earth (tm) when going 'off-piste'.

We used A Guarda as the 100 km point (basicaly upon entering Spain). Although we started from Lisbon, a couple of times we resorted to the bus when sick or blistered and didn't want to make that mistake within the 100 kms. We also didn't know how taking the ferry across to A Guarda affected the rule.

Does anyone know where the last 100 km starts on the Portuguese coastal Camino? We anticipate doing more than 100 km but for planning purposes wanted to know where the last 100 starts. Thanks!
As far as I know, the 100 km mark for the Coatsal Camino satrts in Vigo. Good luck.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Baiona to start is much safer. 109 kns to Santiago.
Vigo is less thann100 kms

Most read last week in this forum