• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Last 100 marker on the Portuguese Coastal Camino

Crossroads Travel

Crossroads Travel
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances to Fisterra 2016 & 2017
Portuguese Porto to Fisterra 2017
Leon to Santiago 2018
Hola
I am currently on the Portuguese Coastal Camino and was hoping to find exactly where the last 100 mark is... has anyone here seen it and/or have a photo of it. I am told by locals that it is actually in Vigo but we could not find where.
Thanks in advance
Jennifer

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I didn't see one on the Camino Portugues like I did on the Frances, but one may have been added in the last few years.
I didn't see one on the Camino Portugues like I did on the Frances, but one may have been added in the last few years.
we actually got a bit lost in that section then caught a taxi to search for it... 35 euro later and no marker, so maybe you are correct and there still is none? thanks 🙏🏻

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Came through Vigo several days ago along the river from Nigran and never saw a 100km marker. There certainly isn’t a marker for every kilometer along the route. I suspect 100km is on the western edge of Vigo.

When I walked last fall, none of us on the route could find a 100 km marker. :-(

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes, you can start in Vigo for the last 100km and finish in Santiago. Just remember to collect 2 stamps in your credential each day you’re on the Camino.

We have been following routes on the Wise Pilgrim app as well as those recommended by folks on here. Yesterday we opted to follow the route along the water and didn't see a 100km marker.

This was disappointing but I suspect it is somewhere along the inland route which passes by the Balaídos stadium. The route along the water was beautiful and worthwhile however.

There is a pin on Google Maps and a photo for the 100km marker. We've read that there are several variations on routes into Vigo from Nigrán. Perhaps it's tucked away on an old route?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
99.849 kms. Taken in April 2023. Sorry but I can't tell you where it was.

Attachments

• IMG_3205.JPG
    IMG_3205.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 11

Most read last week in this forum

Starting a journey for me starts with the planning. This year everything aligned so here I am about to leave Canada to begin my 2nd Camino - the Portuguese Coastal. With three weeks to get my...
I'm planning to cross over from the Coastal to Central Camino at Caminha. I would appreciate any comments relating to this route from pilgrims that have done it. Is it better to split into two...
Day 0? I’m here 😊and I start my slow coastal camino tomorrow! Feel blessed and recognize the privilege it is to be able to take this journey. Tomorrow a short walk to Matosinhos - just right...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back