• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lift from UK to Bayonne / Pamplona / Burgos / Leon and retur

nick-bowles

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2008); Norte (2012)
Hi everyone

I walked the Camino Francais in 2008 and loved it, buen camino to everyone.

In August I am driving from Yorkshire to my home in Fundao, Portugal, via Bayonne and could call at St Jean de Pied Port if you wished, in exchange for a contribution to fuel. I have space for one, maybe two peregrinos in my diesel CLK Mercedes and room for a bike if you are a wheelogrino.

I will be leaving England from Dover on the DFDS Calais crossing, at 00:30 on 6th August 2013 and stopping to camp by the roadside once in France en route.

I will also be passing through or nearby Camino towns including Pamplona and Burgos and Leon (by detour) if you wanted to start further into the route.

My return journey will commence on Tues 20th August from Portugal and the ferry crosses at 01:00 hours on 22nd August, I can pick you up if you want a ride back from points above or any railway station....I know this won't be the same person I give a lift to the start to, as it is too short a duration.

You will need to book a sea crossing as a foot passenger on the same boat as me, should cost very little.

Contact me direct on no1themill@gmail.com or on the forum.

Nick

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
Nick...wish it was in September..I'd hop a ride..Nice...
Buen Camino

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum