• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lisbon

Nat2020

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Portugwe da Costa (2019 July)
Lisboa - Porto (2020 July)
If my plane arrives in Lisbon at night, can I stay at the airport until the morning?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Could not find anything either way, it would probably depend upon what time you arrive/depart. If you can, the ANA Lounge in Terminal 1 opens at 0500, you can get a shower and light breakfast, max stay is 3 hrs. Visit w/shower is €40 if I remember correctly.

Didn’t really answer your question, sorry and good luck.

If my plane arrives in Lisbon at night, can I stay at the airport until the morning?

Well, you could try. And if security moves you on just walk down to the bus station or train station at Oriente and "camp out" there.

There are a couple of hostels between the airport and Oriente that charge 20 euros a night, and are used to people coming and going at all times of the day and night. Have a look on booking.com.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you for information.
So far, the scheduled time is 23:20. But for now, let’s go through passport control. Metro no longer runs. And some hostels charge extra for late check-in. I think, wait for the metro to start working and then go to hostel.
If we can make Camino along the coast, I will tell you in detail.

Most read last week in this forum