This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a couple ladies who finished the Camino early this month

crhutch

Jan 26, 2007
Northern Virginia, USA
Time of past OR future Camino
(2010) March/April SJPP to Santiago and hence to Finisterre
(2016) Hospitalero Grañón 15-31 March
(2016) April Logroño to Santiago
(2017) Hospitalero Zamora 15-31 March
(2017) Hospilatero Emaus, Burgos 1-14 April
My wife and I walked the Camino in 2010. We met a very nice German man on our first day who's name is Dieter. We've remained friends with him and speak on the phone a couple times a year. When we met him he was 75 years old and he has walked the Camino every year since. This year he walked the Camino between 23 March and 3 May and he met a couple of folks he'd like to get in touch with. So I am trying to help.

He was supposed to meet a Canadian woman named Gail or Gayle and an Australian woman named Fiona on 1 May in front of the Cathedral, however because of the May day crowds they did not meet. If by chance you are on of these ladies and you'd like to get in touch with Dieter pls let me know and I can make that happen. If you happen to know these ladies please let advise. Thank you and Buen Camino

Last edited:
Reactions: natefaith
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum