• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking to get a flavour of the Camino for my dad and sister

Aquapac

Time of past OR future Camino
Wish to walk part of Camino with my dad and sister.
Hi folks looking some advice ...my sister and myself have decided to take our 70 year old father to sample a stage of the Camino in September this year . My dad is not really good walking great distances so my sister suggested hiring a electric bicycle to help him but he could pbky only do a few hours a day . Can you suggest any easier routes for us even just a few days ? We will pbky all be on bikes but although I can walk my sister wants us to stay together , I had been thinking we could do the last 100 miles but sister says it’s way too much . Can you suggest anything which gives my dad an idea of what it’s actually like ? Plus I worried if he stops say after three hours on the bike are there places to stay ?

Thanks Declan

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum