• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost cycling shorts between San Juan de Pineara and Mumayor

PetroB

Time of past OR future Camino
25 sept 2023
Dear all
I have lost my only cycling shorts between SAN Juan de Pineara and Mumayor on the Del Norte route. Please contact met via Whatsapp (removed by Ivar, best to send Private message on the forum)

Thank you
Petro

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Dear all
I have lost my only cycling shorts between SAN Juan de Pineara and Mumayor on the Del Norte route. Please contact met via Whatsapp (removed by Ivar, best to send Private message on the forum)

Thank you
Petro
Who was in them at the time?

Samarkand.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Stop at the next bike shop or Decathlon for a new pair (or two). Losing stuff off your bike or leaving things behind in the hotel / hostel is all grist to the travel experience.

Most read last week in this forum