• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost hearing aids

mike mcbroom

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis June 17, 2015 ,Portagusee from Porto to Santiago August 2016, Francis may 2018 this year wil
I have lost my hearing aids. They are in Kirkland black pouch with a few batteries. I posted this befor but no response.

I know they are out there someplace near or beyond the Via Romana.

If you fins them i will be happy to pay for shipping

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I can't help, nor is it right to hit like, but I just want to acknowledge and say how sorry I am for your trouble. Losing glasses is one thing, you are in a fog, maybe. But losing hearing aids, it must be quite distressing. Who gets the money, St Anthony? Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

I hope you find them.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
So sorry to hear about that. Not easy to keep track of them walking the camino. I had distress when I opened the pouch and they were not there. But then found them. Thanks again for the gift of the batteries. Very much hope that your hearing aids show up. Monika from Virginia

Thanks Monika. I am pretty sure i left them in my room. However, they could not find them. Hope your trip is going good. We are in Serria today.

Most read last week in this forum