• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost Perigrinos

coachj

Time of past OR future Camino
Leaving USA Week of June 12
While walking the Camino June 2013-July2013 I was writing emails and addresses on anything I could write on. Problem is I've lost a couple of names. Is there a list out there of just names and places of origin? Example: Names of people that walked the Camino in June 2013 from Virginia, USA? Or names of people that walked the Camino in June 2013 from Wisconsin. USA. or Denmark? Or Germany?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Actually.....no

This seems to be often asked and the answer is that no one tracks Pilgrims at the start (where?)
Or in Santiago.

A good reminder for those who have yet to go....make some preparation to keep track of special people you will meet as you will meet other pilgrims you will find special.

Noted and I will be taking a small notebook for that very purpose along with my journal

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum