• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost Pilgrim Passport (Credencial del Peregrino) between Santo Domingo and San Juan de Ortega

Kam_Chan

Time of past OR future Camino
Now
Hi all - if anyone found my Pilgrim Passport today (16 September) on the Camino

Member's personal contact information removed. Please use the private conversation function to contact other members by clicking on their name and then "start conversation."

I will come and pick I up. It must have fell out of my pack somewhere between Santo Domingo and San Juan de Ortega. Thank you all. Buen Camino.

Last edited by a moderator:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I’ve returned home yesterday, October 5th to find my credential in the mail. Marc from France found it in Belorado and sent by mail to my home in California. I really experienced the Camino spirit. Something lost and found again. Best to all on the Comino!!

Well done for putting your contact details on the Credencial - many don’t.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum